Update cookies preferences

What to know about new Ebola outbreak that has killed scores of people in Congo Ausgewählte

53 Ansichten

0   0


Africa’s top public health body on Friday confirmed a new Ebola outbreak in Congo’s remote Ituri province, with 246 suspected cases and 65 deaths recorded so far.Neighboring Uganda later confirmed one death in an Ebola case it said was imported from Congo. The deaths and suspected cases have been recorded mainly in the Mongwalu and Rwampara health zones, the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention said in a statement. (via The Associated Press)


Veröffentlicht May 18,2026

Kategorie Video  /  News

Schlagwörter News Newsph Top stories Breaking news Top news Philippines Balita Viral Philippine news

Mehr anzeigen
Kommentare

0 Kommentare

    Privacy Settings